Certified Roofing Contractor Protecting Portland Metro Businesses
Since 1968, Gresham Roofing and Construction has been a trusted roofing contractor providing reliable results and 100% customer satisfaction. Our low-slope commercial roofing solutions can help your business save time, money and frustration, so reach out and let us bring our quality commercial roofing services to your project.
Low-Slope Roofing Advantages
Low-slope commercial roofing offers business owners several advantages, including:
- Affordability. Low-slope roofing typically requires less labor and materials than pitched roofs, which can save you money on project costs.
- Easy installation. Lightweight low-slope roofing materials are easy to install, which means our talented technicians can get your roof installed quickly.
- Low maintenance. The flatter surface of low-slope roofing makes it easy to inspect, repair and maintain.
- Additional space. Low-slope roofing gives your building additional space to utilize for other purposes.
- Energy efficiency. Low-slope roofing reduces space and limits extra air in your commercial structure, which provides greater temperature control. Less dependency on your heating and cooling system means extra savings for your business!
Certified, Highly Experienced Commercial Roofers
There are many benefits of a low-slope roof, but only when it’s professionally installed by a qualified roofing contractor. Gresham Roofing and Construction is a certified roofing company with 50 years of industry experience. Our knowledgeable roofing experts are extensively trained to install, repair and maintain a wide range of commercial roofing systems. Not only do we have the skills needed for a successful roofing project, we also back our labor and materials with competitive, long-lasting warranties.